Home     Contact Me

Monday, April 2, 2007

Deadly Beauty - New Socio-Political Digital Abstraction Series



(To view the title of an image just mouse over it and the title will pop up.)

A foray into socio-political art, done my way. This is a new digital abstraction series I completed yesterday.I've included my original digital photograph that I worked with because it is important and valid on its own but also explains the inspiration and my motivation for creating the series. I took the photograph this past Saturday afternoon as we were walking around the park that is situated directly across the street from our house. My son has played in the baseball diamond where that sign was posted. We walk our dog around that park. People will soon be playing softball in that ball diamond.

Here's a bit of info on Roundup

No comments: