Home     Contact Me

Monday, March 26, 2007

My VisualDNA

Have to share this as a post because it's too bulky to place on the sidebar. I'll give it a permanent home on my MySpace profile page. This was a fun diversion and the explanations given for the results are pretty spot on for me. Now I have itchy feet and want to travel all the more for thinking about where I like to go and what I like to do. It's been too long since husband and I had a proper vacation. In fact, our last "real" vacation was our honeymoon. With everything life has thrown at us over the past thirteen years, we just haven't been able to travel far from home or for very long. Maybe one day we'll get away again.



My thanks to Lifesinger who publishes the Celebrate Life ~ Daily! blog for introducing me to Imagini and VisualDNA.

No comments: