Home     Contact Me

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Winning Witku Announcement

I apologize for the delay in announcing the winner of the Witku contest. Without further delay I am happy to announce the winning Witku was submitted by Rosemary Nissen-Wade. Her Witku made me laugh and I can picture myself doing what she wrote of and have a feeling she might have done it herself. I'm known to tap my fingers on the desk or anything close at hand when I'm counting out syllables and writing a haiku in my mind. I might even tap my husband if he were silly enough to hug me at the time I was working out a haiku in my head. Try and explain that one.

My husband hugs me.
Behind his back I count out
haiku syllables.


Rosemary, you'll need to contact me privately via email at info@savvyology.info and send me your mailing address so I can forward your Moments Matter Most reminder band prize. It is available in medium or large size. The medium is 7 3/8" and the large is 8 3/8". Please let me know which size you want when you send me your information. I promise not to share your address and will only use it to send you your reminder band.

Carrying on, I'd like to give honorable mention to seev for
his Witku about a dog tick.

Dog tick crawls up leg
looking for best place to bite,
but man bites dog tick.


A big thank you to everyone who submitted a Witku to the contest. I got a kick out of reading the entries and look forward to hosting another haiku related contest at some point.


1 comment:

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Well, well! I'm amazed and delighted. Thank you.

And yes, it did really happen. ;)