Home     Contact Me

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April 2007 edition of rorschach failure online now!


The April edition of the rorschach failure is finally up and ready for viewing. Don't miss out on experiencing the great selection of art, writing, photography, and other creative goodness.

Yours truly even has a poem posted in the Writers Block section.

Not An Erotic Poem by B.Y. Penman

What does rorschach mean?

The Rorschach inkblot test is an archaic method of psychological evaluation used to try to examine the personality characteristics and emotional functioning of a person. The Rorschach test has been employed in diagnosing underlying thought disorder and differentiating psychotic from non-psychotic thinking. (more)

What is the rorschach failure project?

"People keep asking me to define this project & I know I need to write something here & tell you what its all about...the problem is I don't know that I can define the rorschach failure project anymore...nor do I know if I want to.

To use a famous line...ask a thousand people & you will get a thousand different answers as to what we're about.

This place is about people & the arts...can either truly be defined?

I promised myself when I started this project that id start with a few boundaries & just allow it to become what ever it became.

The idea was to simply birth a place that enabled people to be free. A place that encouraged, informed, supported, inspired, challenged & loved; a place that broke down social conditioning & expectations & allowed people to be who they truly are.

A place where fame & names were inconsequential, but where creativity & passion reigned supreme.

There are 2 things we will always be about...the arts & honouring women. We will never deviate from these two things, having said that ive realised we now encompass so much more."
..... (more)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You blog is very refreshing! Thanks!