Home     Contact Me

Friday, May 18, 2007

Seaside Bound

Things will be quiet around here for the next few days while I escape to the seaside. Finally getting away for a long needed break and will be enjoying myself simply staring at the ocean and doing a lot of nothing. Well, maybe I'll squeeze in a bit of something here and there. I'm taking my camera along to play with. Oh, can't forget husband too. Maybe we'll get to sneak up the coast a bit to the pub with the pool table and have a game or two.



While I'm gone you could play with words a bit and submit a Witku for the contest. Only 2 weeks left to tickle my funny bone. Don't be shy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photo of the mountains in the background. Where is that.

Enjoy you time relaxing!

Stephen

Savvyology said...

Thank you.

The picture was taken in Lions Bay, British Columbia.